ARETE in the VRdays!
The ARETE project will be presenting their work in the VR days!
The VRdays will have two versions, and we will be participating both in the face-to-face event and also in the Virtual World:
- The face-to-face event will take place in Amsterdam from the 13th to the 17th of November, and we will be presenting our work in the session: You don't learn that at school, on Sunday 14th at 11h CET. You can check the programme here.
- The online event will consist of 10-minute presentations (and some extra time for questions and answers) between the 15th and th 17th of November, and our slots are the following:
- Monday 15th, 12h CET: Augmented Reality for promoting Positive Behaviour Intervention and Support (PBIS). Check the full programme here.
- Tuesday 16th, 9:30 CET: Augmented Reality in Positive Behaviour Intervention and Support. Check the full programme here.
- Wednesday 17th, 9:30 CET: Augmented Reality as Efficient Tool for STEM Information Retention. Check the full programme here.
If you don't want to miss our presentations, you can get your free community pass here or you can get a full pass if you want to enjoy our face-to-face intervention!