- ARETE Project Brochure [download]
- ARETE Pilot 1 Brochure [download]
- ARETE Pilot 2 Brochure [download]
- Mikhail Fominykh, Fridolin Wild, Ralf Klamma, Mark Billinghurst, LisandraS. Costiner, Andrey Karsakov, Eleni Mangina, Judith Molka-Danielsen,Ian Pollock, Marius Preda, and Aljosa Smolic. 2020. "Developing a Model Augmented Reality Curriculum". In 2020 ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE’20), June 15–19, 2020,Trondheim, Norway.ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3341525.3394991
- Stefano Masneri, Ana Dominguez, Fridolin Wild, Jeroen Pronk, Matthias Heintz, Jennifer Tiede, Adina Nistor, Giuseppe Chiazzese and Eleni Mangina, "Work-in-progress—ARETE - An Interactive Educational System using Augmented Reality," 2020 6th International Conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN), San Luis Obispo, CA, USA, 2020, pp. 283-286, https://doi.org/10.23919/iLRN4
- Jesionkowska, Joanna, Fridolin Wild, and Yann Deval. "Active Learning Augmented Reality for STEAM Education—A Case Study." Education Sciences 10.8.2020: 198, https://doi.org/10.3390/educsc
- Viktoria Pammer-Schindler, Fridolin Wild, Mikhail Fominykh, Tobias Ley, Maria Perifanou, Maria Victoria Soule, Davinia Hernández-Leo et al. "Interdisciplinary Doctoral Training in Technology-Enhanced Learning in Europe." In Frontiers in Education, vol. 5, p. 150. Frontiers, 2020, https://doi.org/10.3389/feduc.
- Huang, Xinyu, John Twycross, and Fridolin Wild. "A Process for the Semi-Automated Generation of Life-Sized, Interactive 3D Character Models for Holographic Projection." 2019 International Conference on 3D Immersion (IC3D). IEEE, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1109/IC3D48
- Guest, William, Fridolin Wild, Daniele Di Mitri, Roland Klemke, Jaakko Karjalainen, and Kaj Helin. "Architecture and Design Patterns for Distributed, Scalable Augmented Reality and Wearable Technology Systems." In IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Education, IEEE TALE 2019: Creative & Innovative Education to Enhance the Quality of Life. 2019.
- Josh Secretan, Will Guest, Fridolin Wild. "Learning Analytics in Augmented Reality", In: IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Education (TALE), December 10-13, 2019, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Farzin Matin, Georgia Psyrra and Eleni Mangina, "xAPI Profiling for Disruptive Educational Systems", EdTech Winter Online Conference 2021 Paradigm Shift: Reflection, Resilience and Renewal in Digital Education, 14-15 January 2021. (Poster presentation)
- Giuseppe Chiazzese, Gianluca Merlo, Antonella Chifari, Eleni Mangina "Emerging technologies within the PBS framework", November 12, 2020, 1st Online PBS-Europe International Conference.
- Eleni Mangina, "Online learning: Educational Dystopia or EdTech Utopia?, International Conference on Information Communication Technogies in Education", July 2-4, 2020, Samos, Greece. (Keynote presentation).
- Eleni Mangina, "ARETE project", Coordinator workshop on Interactive Technologies, 26 June, 2020, online (Invited talk).
- Mikhail Fominykh, Fridolin Wild, Ralf Klamma, "WG 5: Developing a Model Augmented Reality Curriculum", 25th annual conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE), ACM, 2020, Trondheim, Norway.
- Ilona Buchem, Ralf Klamma, Fridolin Wild, Mikhail Fominykh, "WELL4SD: Wearable Enhanced Learning in support of Sustainable Development", Workshop at the 15th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning: Addressing global challenges and quality education, Heidelberg (GER) / Online, 14 - 18 September 2020
- Fridolin Wild, "Featured Plenary Presentation: The IEEE Standard for Augmented Reality Learning Experiences", iLRN 2020: 6th International Conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network, June 21–25, 2020, Online.
- Stefano Masneri, Jeroen Pronk, Adina Nistor, Ana Dominguez, Matthias Heintz, Giuseppe Chiazzese, Fridolin Wild, Jennifer Tiede, Eleni Mangina, "ARETE - An Interactive Educational System using AugmentedReality", iLRN 2020: 6th International Conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network, June 21–25, 2020, Online.
- Darya Yegorina, "Augmented Reality for Education with CleverBooks", Reimagine Education Awards, 10th December 2019
- Fridolin Wild, "AR/VR for European Space Programmes", European Space Agency, Dec 2, 2019, Noordwijk/Amsterdam, Netherlands, (Keynote presentation).
- Xinyu Huang, "A Process for the Semi-Automated Generation of Life-Sized, Interactive 3D Character Models for Holographic Projection", International Conference on 3D immersion (IC3D), December 11, 2020,Brussels, Belgium.
- Will Guest, "Learning Analytics in Augmented Reality + Architecture and Design Patterns for Distributed, Scalable Augmented Reality and Wearable Technology Systems", IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Education (TALE), December 10-13, 2019, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.